Please note that only those candidates selected for our pre-screen process will be contacted. Please continue to check back often for newly posted positions. To apply, please fill out the form below.
• Service delivery of all Food and Bar Services in the Canalta Centre Concession Stands and Portables
• Selling, stocking and managing food and beverage product and services to company standard
• Consistently providing superior customer service during demanding and fast-paced events from hockey to concerts to family shows.
Role Specifications and Abilities:
• Successful candidate will need to work flexible hours for all shifts. This includes, weekends, evenings, and late nights.
• Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written English.
• Excellent attention to detail and customer service skills
• Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
• ProServe is required
• Food Safety Certificate and ProTec an asset.
• Other duties as assigned in particular moving between departments and reporting managers to effectively work collaboratively for the varied and needy events at the Canalta Centre.
•Must be over 18 to work as a cashier.
Please send a copy of your most recent resume to: