Policies & Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
At the Canalta Centre, we are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Our staff is here to support an environment where each event will not be disrupted by the interference of guest actions to include obscene language or gestures, or any other disruptive behaviour. Guests who violate this code of conduct will be required to leave the Canalta Centre as our staff reserves the right to expel, without refund, any ticket holders who are acting inappropriately or exhibiting behaviour that creates an uncomfortable environment.
GENERAL ENTRY POLICY
In order to provide the safest environment possible for guests, staff and performers alike, the Canalta Centre retains the right to ensure that various items do not enter the building. Items that can be dangerous to guests, other patrons and/or performs are strictly prohibited.
All bags (camera bags, purses, etc.) will be subject to search upon entering the Canalta Centre. This is to ensure everyone's safety - we appreciate your cooperation and smiles.
Management and Staff reserve the right to:
- Inspect and/or search all persons, packages, and bags entering the premises
- Remove any persons from the facility if the person's behaviour is considered dangerous or unacceptable
- Prohibit any persons from entering or remaining on the premises who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances
- Prohibit any persons under the age of 12 from attending an event without supervision of a person 16 years or older
- Outside food or beverage
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, cigarettes, vaping, e-cigarettes
- Air horns or laser pointers / any items that may disrupt the enjoyment for others
- Weapons of any kind
- 35 mm or detachable lens camera
- Camera lenses that extend 3" or more (may change event-by-event)
- Backpacks, duffle bags, or coolers. Soft sided handbags and diaper bags will be permitted
- Cans, glass bottles, metal containers of any kind. Clear plastic refillable water bottles will be accepted but must be empty on arrival, you may use on-site water fountains to fill
Please note: The Canalta Centre has a no re-entry policy. Access to the designated smoking area is permitted however your ticket must be properly scanned out to enable re-entry into the facility.
Guests who wish to return certain prohibited items to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies (i.e. to retrieve medicine from a vehicle), must make contact with a Guest Services member to make arrangements. Guest Services will assess the request to ensure all building policies are followed.